Beautiful. Affordable. RTA & Assembled.
Quality Kitchen Cabinets
Prefinished Cabinets Offers a Variety of Ready-To-Assemble & Pre-Assembled Kitchen Cabinets & Bathroom Vanities - Perfect for the DIY Kitchen Remodel or Have Your Contractor Install. We Also Offer Premium Services Including Cabinet Assembly, Professional Installation, and Turn-Key Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels In Select Areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are RTA Cabinets?
RTA stands for Ready to Assemble (or Ready-to-assemble). Just as the name implies, some assembly is required. But don't be alarmed... These cabinets are quality built with solid wood cabinet boxes, soft close features, and even dovetail drawer construction. Although it may seem like a daunting task, the cabinet assembly process is pretty easy and a perfect DIY project that will save you quite a bit of cash. (We have literally heard stories of a 10 year old putting these cabinets together.) The cabinets will arrive flat-packed in a box with all of the necessary pieces. All you really need is a screwdriver or drill / screw-gun and you are ready to go. These cabinets have a strong clip system that is pre-installed (some cabinet styles require clip installation). Simply position the pieces together using these attached clips and screw them together (the clips will temporarily hold the pieces in place while you install the screws into the predrilled holes... simple). One person can assemble these cabinets, but we will admit, an extra set of hands will speed things along and make it even easier.
When sold as assembled cabinets, many cabinet styles are KCMA Certified (meaning they are super strong, durable, and put through a battery of tests to ensure they will hold up over time). So as long as you properly assemble your cabinets, and trust us, there is not a lot of room for error, you will have a quality product that is built to last. If you select any cabinets without the KCMA certification (simply meaning that these cabinets have not gone through the formal testing process), rest assured, Prefinished Cabinets thoroughly inspects each product line that we offer. All of our kitchen cabinets and vanities are built to standards that we feel confident will stand the test of time and would install in our own home. We do not believe anyone should invest in an inferior product.
Can I Get Assembled Cabinets?
Yes! we offer Fully Assembled Cabinets or we can provide you with a quote for Assembly of Any RTA Cabinet Styles. Please note that cabinet assembly services will incur an additional fee and shipping charges will have to be added (an individual shipping quote must be generated since varying kitchen cabinets take up additional space during shipment - each order is different). It takes a bit longer to have an assembled cabinet order delivered to account for additional assembly time.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are ready to Get A Quote or Start Your Free Kitchen Design, Click Here.
We will need the measurements of your kitchen (We will be happy to walk you through this process - Click Here to Learn How to Measure) and which cabinet styles interest you. We can then provide you with a custom quote for your space including a photo-realistic rendering so you can see exactly what your new cabinets will look like. This process usually takes 2-3 business days. Just let us know when you are ready to get started. We are here to help!
How Do I Measure My Kitchen?
Accurate measurements are important when designing a kitchen cabinet layout. Please visit our 'How To Measure' guide for detailed instructions on this process. We will be unable to provide you with an accurate quote without this information.
If you would prefer, we currently service DFW, Waco, Austin, Tyler, and surrounding locations. We can measure for you! Please contact us to schedule an In-Home Consultation backed by our Worry Free Ordering Guarantee - Your Cabinets are Guaranteed to Fit.
Either way, we are happy to walk you through the process so you can be sure you are ordering the correct cabinets for your space. Just Contact Us :)
How Do I Save Money?
1. Prefinished Cabinets saves you money by shipping our cabinets directly to you. You are not paying higher prices to fund a storefront location or additional middlemen. This allows us to offer you super competitive prices on a quality product that would otherwise cost much more.
2. DIY installation can save you even more. These easy to assemble cabinets can be installed by you or your contractor. Save time by ordering Fully Assembled cabinets.
3. Looks custom, but it's not! Many people want the look of custom cabinets, but don't want the headache or expense (Custom cabinets take time to build, time to install, and time to paint/stain and finish on site). Our Prefinished Cabinets eliminate these problems. We also offer all the trim and decorative detail pieces that you would expect to see on custom cabinets. These trim and decor pieces are available for every cabinet style and come prefinished to match.
4. We design your kitchen for free! You won't have to pay a designer to plan your kitchen. You won't have to guess what cabinet sizes you need. Just send us your measurements and we will work with you to create your dream kitchen. We'll give you helpful advice and ideas to ensure your kitchen is not only beautiful but functions and flows properly within your available space. You will receive a photorealistic rendering of your kitchen from multiple angles. You will know exactly what you kitchen will look like before you buy (this is no time for surprises)!
5. We sell quality kitchen cabinets. How much are you really saving by buying an inferior product that won't last. Big-Box Stores have in-stock cabinets, but these cabinets are often made using particle board boxes and inferior construction methods. They are not finished on the inside (many of our kitchen cabinets are finished both inside and out), and you may not have much of a selection to choose from. The big box stores can special order cabinets, but these are often times several weeks out for delivery. Our in-stock cabinets can ship from our U.S. warehouses in as little as 3 days! We assure you they are worth the wait.
Why wait? We can help you transform your space quickly!
Quality Crafted Cabinets
Beautiful and Durable Finishes
Easy to Assemble
Easy to Install
Tip: Save money by leaving appliances and fixtures where they are. Moving your kitchen sink to a new location or changing the placement of your stove or refrigerator could mean extra dollars spent on a remodel. Always do your research first if you plan to make big changes to your kitchen layout. This same rule applies to bathroom layouts as well.
What Forms of Payment Do You Accept?
We accept cash, cashier's check, bank wire transfer, and credit card payments. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card payments are securely processed online using PayPal (for smaller transaction amounts) and via emailed invoice directly from BancCard, our credit card processing company (for larger transaction amounts). Please keep in mind that orders are processed once we have received your cleared payment. For this reason, payment by credit card is often the fastest way to expedite your order.
How Do I Install Cabinets?
It's Pretty Easy... If you can read a tape measure, use a level and pencil, drill a hole, and use a screw gun... You Can Install Cabinets! We have put together an entire page to help cover this topic with helpful how-to videos from This Old House. Click Here to Learn More About Cabinet Installation. And of course, if you have questions, we are here for you.
Start Selecting Your Favorite Kitchen Cabinets
PREFINISHED CABINETS has Pledged to PLANT ONE TREE for Each and Every Cabinet Purchased Click Here To Learn More about Our PLANT ONE TREE Initiative and Our Partnereship with The National Forest Foundation.
Need More Info to Get Started?